Facebook Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Animated TPT Banner

Do you have an animated banner in your TPT store? I've tried to make several but they're always a big ol' fail: Either my product link is messed up or my pictures come out WAY smaller than I expected... But that's all changed now that I found this tutorial by Carolyn Wilhelm from the Wise Owl Factory!

Here are the images that I'm using...



I uploaded these gifmaker.me to make this: 


Thanks to the tutorial, I've made these into a GIF that looks AMAZING on my TPT store! Check it out here in my TPT store!

5 comments:

  1. Nice article admin thanks for share your atricle keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check mens winter jackets polo shirts kindly review and reply me

    ReplyDelete